- To stimulate and advance the general welfare and safety of boating.
- To serve the interests of recreational water users.
- To defend against discriminatory legislation, regulations, and burdensome taxation.
- To develop a fraternal spirit among all recreational water users.
- To provide a medium for the exchange of boating information.
- To own or lease property for the Association uses.
- To perform all desirable and lawful functions for the successful operations of the Association and in the general public’s interest.