- Date : February 21st, 2021
- Place : Celebration park
- Time : 9am
- Run Chairpersons: Jeff and Melanie Higgins
The WWA hosts an annual Chili Run in late February on the Snake River below Swan Falls Dam in southern Idaho. Participants launch from Celebration park boat ramp in the morning and travel up the Snake River through the “Graveyard” section of the river to a point below Swan Falls Dam for the main event — the chili contest. The Chili Run is a one-day affair. Activities at the contest site are usually over by early afternoon, and most participants are back at the Celebration park dock by mid to late afternoon.
This run is not difficult, but there are several sections in this part of the river that are quite technical. Those who are not familiar with the route generally travel up with a leader.
- Best Overall – Jeff & Melanie Higgins
- Best Name – Dave Dickerson
- Best Side – Katie Anspach
- Most Unique – Terri Dickerson
- Hottest – Kirt & Mickey Palmer
- Best Kitchen – Katie Anspach